How does it work?
Being a Member equals access to all products currently shown online, including access to weekly retail drops and sneaker raffles.
All products are available at Retail price. How? The revenue generated through memberships allow you this exclusive access, for $30 per month.
How do I enter raffles?
Every Saturday at 5PM AEST, we hold raffles alongside our weekly retail releases for the more hyped items in the drop.
These raffles are only open for a few minutes to ensure they are limited, which gives members the best chance to purchase their desired product.
This is done to make sure all members have the chance to cop. The most hyped item each week is randomly allocated.
Each member is allowed one entry in each raffle item.
The winner is drawn via Instagram live video, they will be then emailed with a checkout link, and will have the opportunity to purchase that item for retail price.
How do I purchase a membership?
Becoming a Member is simple. Click here to secure your exclusive membership for products listed on our site, weekly retail releases and weekly sneaker raffles.
A membership is mandatory to cop!
Can you use bots?
No, Only manual users are allowed to use our website.
- The password page ensures only humans are able to access the site come drop time with a password posted on our Instagram story.
- Occasionally bait products are loaded to our site and are designed specifically to capture bots. If purchased, their cost will not be refunded.
- Items are also sometimes put at an extremely high price. If you read the product description, you can find a discount code which reduces the item back down to retail price.
- The most hyped items each week are raffled, this ensures that a bot would provide no advantage over manual users.
- Google's latest reCaptcha technology is used to track mouse and keyboard activity and checkouts suspected to be automated will be immediately cancelled and the product restocked.
When are the retail drops?
Drops happen weekly on Saturday at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
- WA 3PM
- NT 4:30PM
- QLD 5PM
- SA 4:30PM
- VIC / NSW / TAS / ACT 5PM
- New Zealand 7PM
- International Members, Please Use a World Clock to Calculate your Local Time for Our Saturday Drops, (Please Note that This May be on a Different Day Depending on your time Zone).
How do the retail drops work?
Before the drop happens, the page will be password protected, and at 5pm AEST the password will be released on our Instagram story.
How is retail price calculated?
We don't use the StockX retail price for any of our items. For items that release in Australia (ie. almost all sneakers) we charge the AUD retail price. For items that did not release in Australia we charge the retail price of the region in which the item was purchased + GST (eg. our Supreme stock comes from the EU).
What condition are your items in?
All items are brand new with original box, unless stated.
Occasionally, due to their age, some sneakers accumulate dust or are subjected to oxidation (yellowing). Typically, we are aware of this and will communicate this in the product description. If we do not know this, and do accidentally send out a flawed pair of sneakers, either contact us via Instagram or Facebook Messenger or email us. From here (depending on the severity of the flaw), we will send out store credit or compensation or give the option of returning the shoes for a full refund.
How fast is your shipping?
We ship items out via DHL/AusPost/Sendle/Fastway within Australia, and via DHL/AusPost/CouriersPlease for international orders. Once shipped, items will typically only take 1-3 business days (Express) or 2-15 business days (Standard) to arrive within Australia, and 15-27 business days (Standard) and typically within 10 business days (Express) internationally.
We Currently Ship to the Following Counties;
- Australia (Where we are based)
- United States
We are looking to expand to more countries within the next few months!
Allow up to 1-20 business days for processing, unless stated in the product description. Some of our items are ordered in from our suppliers, but you will can easily see the expected shipping time within the product description.
Are the items authentic?
All items are 100% authentic guaranteed. We do not deal with fakes or unauthorised authentic items.
Why was I refunded?
Why was I banned?
You were being disrespectful or were attempting to use a bot.